THE NORTHERNMOST ADVENTURE RALLY ON THE PLANET.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW:
The Baltic Sea Circle is starting from Groningen. Be an adventurer in the Baltic Rally Dutch Edition: You'll get this chance not a second time! Because: We only permit a limited number of teams, so be quick.
Application Period 2019:
The sign-up period for the Baltic Sea Circle Dutch Edition is open. (CET)
Start of the Rally 2019:
June 06th, 2019, in Groningen,
The official rally start will take place in Groningen.
Finish Line 2019:
June 23rd, 2019, in Groningen
In Groningen, we will celebrate the successful ending of the Baltic Sea Circle with a big finish line party and of course a prize giving ceremony.
Collect €750 for great charity projects. The money can go to projects that we have carefully vetted or you can donate to charity projects that are dear to your heart.
The charity money can be collected from the date of application until the end of the rally.
Old School Cars: 20 years and older (incl. year of construction 12/1999)
Old School Bikes: 20 years and older (incl. year of construction 12/1999); a biker team can consist out of max. 2 bikes
Old School Trucks: 20 years and older (incl. year of construction 12/1999); mobile homes and trailer are not permitted
Your team will be required to collect an extra €100 more for charity for every €1000 above €2500 that your vehicle cost you.
The vehicle must not have been determined with the application. Until the start of the rally, you have time to find your perfect rally vehicle.
How many participants may have a team?
There is no limit, only all of you must fit in the vehicle.
No GPS, no satnav, no highway, more adventure.
We celebrate with you a crazy rally party somewhere in the wild East during the white nights and dance the whole night. Where exactly will you find out at the starting line.
This rally is not about speed. You have the chance due to tasks in your roadbook to dive even deeper into the adventure. You will get the roadbook at the start in Groningen.
The winner of the Baltic Rally Road Book Competition wins a starting spot for a further S.A.C rally of his choice.
Scope of Services
- Support in organizing and planning
- Your own team page on the S.A.C website
- SAC Track: The official S.A.C live tracking app
- Press work for the rally
- S.A.C is the contact for questions and problems during the rally
- Official rally start in the heart of Groningen
- Finish Line in Groningen with a price giving ceremony and Finish Line Party
- Parties half way in extraordinary locations
- Rally Kit, with everything that belongs to an official rally: Rally-car-branding with official Baltic Rally logos and rally numbers, rally T-shirts, stickers, merchandising. The rally kit will be sent out to the teams already 4 weeks before start.
- Roadbook: Your team has the chance due to tasks in your roadbook to dive even deeper into the adventure. You will get the road book at the start in Groningen.
- Certificate of participation
- Not included in the application fee: accommodation, food and technical support are borne by the team itself.
How much does it cost?
The application fee for the Baltic Rally is €890 for a team of 2. For each additional teammember a starting fee of €250 will be charged.
The application fee must be transfered within 2 working days after successful online application to the S.A.C application account, so that the application for the Baltic Sea Circle is valid.
Additional team members can be subsequently registered until 2 months before start of the rally.
The application fee does not include the amount of €750 for charity.